BUSYBEEMAMA'S 100TH POST!

This is BusyBeeMama.com's 100th post! That means for the last 393 days, I've posted 100 times! That's an average of a post every 3-4 days. I think that's a good average. What about you?!

How can I make this post special? I'm going to share a few things! So here we gooooo!

THE SONG THAT INSTANTLY CHEERS ME UP:


THE SONG(S) THAT ALWAYS MAKES ME CRY:





THE SONG(S) THAT I LISTEN TO WHEN I'M MAD:





MY FAVORITE BREAK-UP SONG:



SONG THAT REMINDS ME OF MY CHILDHOOD:



FIVE HIGH SCHOOL JAMS:


(this one was hard because they have so many jam-worthy songs)

(I definitely still love NFG. I've seen them 3 times live and I have tickets to see them again in June.)




FAVORITE SONG OF THE 1990'S:

(RIP)


FAVORITE SONG IN MIDDLE SCHOOL:



FAVORITE SONG FROM THE 2010'S:



SONG THAT REMINDS ME OF MY BEST FRIEND:



SONG(S)  THAT REMINDS ME OF MY MOTHER:



SONG THAT REMINDS ME OF MY SISTER (ALSO FAVORITE ALBUM OF ALL TIME):



_______________________________________________________________

FAVORITE PRODUCTS
  • Shampoo: Head & Shoulders (I alternate with salon quality shampoo, usually for colored hair)
  • Conditioner: OGX Coconut Oil Conditioner or Redken Conditioner
  • Facial Moisturizer: Sephora's is bomb
  • Body Lotion: Pure Romance BodySilk Lotion/Body Creme
  • Toothpaste: Colgate Total Advance
  • Lipstick Brand: Jeffree Star or NYX
  • Eyeshadow Palette: Juvia's Place Nubian Eyeshadow Palette
  • Perfume: Bath & Body Works (Anything fruity - apple or raspberry)
  • Liquid Foundation: Sephora brand
  • Sweet Snack: Goat Cheese + Dates on Club crackers
  • Salty Snack: Peanut Butter filled Pretzels
  • Overall Retail Store: Target

_______________________________________________________________

FAVORITE MOVIES

  • I Love You, Man
  • Beetlejuice 
  • V for Vendetta
  • Moana, Hercules, Mulan, Lion King II: Simba's Pride
  • Shaun of the Dead
_______________________________________________________________

FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS
  • LOST
  • Futurama
  • American Dad/Family Guy/Cleveland Show
  • Star Trek: The Original Series
  • Charmed
  • Outlander
_______________________________________________________________


"Think of Me"

I wonder if you ever think of me
I think of you often
I wonder if you're okay
If you are happy

Our relationship was a masterpiece
Stolen by an art thief
Without any notice
I felt worthless

I still wonder if you think of me
Because I think of you often
I hope you're okay
I hope you're happy

_______________________________________________________________

For the next 100 posts, I hope to keep the average around one post per 3-4 days. The same average that I have now. I want to post more of my writing. I want to post more personal stuff, even if it makes the blog seem more like a diary of sorts. Even though I love when other people read what I write, I write for myself. It is an outlet for me. I want to continue this outlet another year, another five years, another ten years. If you have any recommendations on writing topics or things you would like to see on the blog, feel free to comment below or email me at dmcdonough@wvstateu.edu. Thanks!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Life Update: 5/7/2018