I don’t like beer: Monk’s Cafe Flemish Sour Ale



Let me start out by saying... I don't like beer. I've never liked beer. I want to start. Tonight, I'm trying Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Ale. It was suggested by a coworker. He gave me a lavish explanation and I nodded as if this made total sense. It did in theory, but (to me) beer is beer. There is varying degrees of beer from tolerable taste to absolutely disgusting. The latter ends up down the drain.

You can watch my taste-testing video here:


Initially, the Monk's Cafe was amazing. It is in a bottle though so it didn't stay as cold as it needed to be. The first few sips were amazing, but as it became warmer, it started tasting like any other domestic beer (in my opinion).

Monk’s Cafe Flemish Sour Ale *Drink ice cold* 6.5/10

I just want to find a beer that I love 10/10.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017