Where are my feet?

This is a personal post. I am going to share with you all how I've been feeling the last few months. It will be unfiltered, possibly bad grammar, and raw. It will really be a lot of TMI.

I feel like I am screaming without any words coming out or maybe no one is listening. I feel like I'm using all of my energy to keep myself from passing out. I feel like I have zero energy all the time. Doing simple tasks takes all energy that I have. I can't fall asleep. When I can finally fall asleep, it's impossible to wake up. I hit snooze more times than I'd like to admit. My head feels like I have the world's worst sinus infection that never will go away. My anxiety is higher than normal.

These feelings have been happening since August/September. I can't pinpoint exactly when it started, though it was after the Eclipse in August. There has been so much happening in the last few months. I do not want to completely bitch about the stressors in my life as everyone has stressors in their lives. I will talk about the fact this all started around the time I got bronchitis (or some other respiratory illness). I had to be put on antibiotics and steroids. Since then, I haven't felt like myself (feelings listed above).

Yesterday, I felt better. I don't know what I did differently. I felt normal. It was great. Today, I'm back at it. I just want to feel normal again.

Your reaction to this post is probably: have you gone to the doctor?

The answer: yes. I have. I went to the doctor and told her I thought that I had a UTI (irrelevant) and I was trying to get the doctor to help find out why I have been feeling this way. They did an in-office dipstick (partially relevant), which said I was negative for a UTI but they'll send it off anyways. So they did. And she proceeded to tell me that the rest of everything was just anxiety (not like I haven't had anxiety for a large portion of my life and I know the difference). So I begged her to do a blood test. She said if it didn't show anything, it was anxiety and I needed to be put on medication especially since I swear there's something wrong and there wasn't (including the UTI portion of the visit).

Guess what? Further testing said that I did in fact have one. I asked for a follow-up appointment, she said no. So here I am... two weeks later. Still suffering.

What do I even do now?

I am lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017