MOVIES I'M EXCITED FOR: THE END OF 2017 EDITION

I'm not a big movie buff. I have never really been. I prefer watching television shows or books because you get really attached to characters over a period of time. Movies do not have the same affect. I'm trying to change how I feel about movies. I bought a subscription called MoviePass. I pay $10/month and can see a movie in theaters every day. So I've been paying attention more to movies being released in theaters.

Here is a list of movies coming out that I'm excited for:

The Disaster Artist, December 8th
  

Star Wars: The Last Jedi, December 15th

Ferdinand, December 15th


The Greatest Showman, December 20


Downsizing, December 22nd


Pitch Perfect 3, December 22nd





I'm excited for Ferdinand because I think Jude will really love it. Otherwise, I'm not as excited about this new Star Wars as I was for the 7th one. Mostly, I'm excited for the Greatest Showman. It has a bunch of big names, which makes me wonder if the storyline is going to be great or if it's riding on the big names to make big money. 

Which movie are you most excited for? Write it in the comments below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017