December 6: Finish Them!


Today is December 6th. There are 19 days until Christmas and 25 days left in the year. This month is flying by. There are so many things for you to accomplish. At the beginning of the year, you probably thought about some of the things you would have liked to accomplish this year. Some people want to remodel a room in their home. Some people want to refinish a dresser. Some people want to carpet clean their entire house so their carpets will be clean and free of allergens.

I have a few unfinished projects. I am only human. Life gets in the way or money just isn't there. I understand that. I started fixing my dresser drawers when we first moved into our house in November 2016. Unfortunately, we never finished gluing the bottom drawer.

Today's Task: Look at the list of projects you wanted to complete in 2017. What projects did you not start? What projects did you leave half-finished? Pick a project and complete it. I think I'm going to finish my dresser drawers!

"We've got to learn to declare things done. Especially when they're not. Not completed, that is, to the level of perfection or result that we initially visualized or committed to."
- David Allen, author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017