December 31st: Write It Down


It's all right- this isn't the end of it. Endings and beginnings are as different than exits and entrances.

Today is the last day of the year 2017. It's a time to reflect. In my own life, there has been so much change in my life. The person I started the year as has metamorphosed into a new person.

At the beginning of this year, I began a blog. I have posted over 80 blog posts since then. This started as a way to talk about television shows and express my inner thoughts. It was supposed to be more focused than a diary or a journal. It was going to be about criminal justice research too. This changed over the year, as have I.

Today's task: Start a journal or a blog. Write about your day. Write about your thoughts. Just write. A word. A sentence. A paragraph. A novel. Just write. Start it for 2018. Save it and hold it to look back on. Continue it for years to come. It's a release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017