December 28th: Goals


Today is December 28th. There are 4 days until 2018. FOUR! Less than a handful. Crazy. I have so many goals that I didn't accomplish this year. Sometimes things don't go as planned. It's unfortunate, but I try to be the best person I can be and do what I set my mind out to do. A lot of people have this happen every year. We will set out a long (or even short) list of resolutions or goals to complete throughout the year, but some/most are not accomplished. It's hard to discipline yourself sometimes. I know it is. I find myself having issues completing simple goals, mostly because of money or some other reason. I tried to complete as many as I could this year (and I'll make a separate post about which ones I did accomplish).

There are a lot of things I want to do next year. I think I want to do more and learn more. I want to become less of a homebody and more of a person who grabs life by the balls. I get one life to live and I want to live it to the fullest. There are going to be a lot of posts the next week of things that you can add to your list of resolutions. Things ranging from seeing Niagara Falls to losing weight to quitting smoking to getting good grades to buying a house.

Today's task: Think about what you want to do next year. It can be things that you didn't accomplish from this year or new things you want to accomplish. Look at a variety of websites (or even my blog section) to get ideas about what to add to your list. Make a list. Keep it in a safe place or a place you'll see it. I keep mine on my blog. I sometimes keep a list on my office wall so I can see it and remind myself to try to accomplish the stuff on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll post my new list soon so keep an eye out for it! I'd love to see your lists. Tweet them to me at @wildasthesea or comment them below. You can also hashtag a picture of your list on Instagram with hashtag #busybeemama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Life Update: 5/7/2018