December 27th: Monthly Plan


Today is December 27th. I'm so happy that Christmas is over. My Christmas tree and decorations are already down. The only thing left is to wash my Christmas hand towels and table cloth. Then it'll be over! Speaking of over, the year will be over in only a handful of days. I'm going to be planning out my last few things to do before the end of the year.

I'm a planner. I plan everything. I plan what I'll do each day. I plan out my plan of action in a store. I plan out my blog series and blog posts. I plan everything. I also love making lists. One thing I don't plan out is my meals. I'll decide what I make for dinner exactly thirty minutes before I start cooking. When I go grocery shopping, I buy a little of everything because I never know what I'm going to make. I think, in 2018, I'm going to start planning out my meals better. This means I'll cut down on costs.

The reason I'm posting this before 2018 is so you have time to plan and really think about what you're going to make/make a cool calendar. You get to think about what goodies you'll be putting in your body. So, here we go.

Today's task: Plan out your meals for January. That's 31 days. 3 meals per day as well as a snack or a dessert once a week (or however many times a week you want because treat yo' self). So, that's 93 meals and 31 snacks and possibly 31 desserts. Can you handle that? I believe in you! Once you're done planning, for an added bonus, make a grocery list so that you only have to buy what you need. That'll cut down on costs! Super added bonus if you're only doing healthy meals, but if you want to eat frozen dinners every day, do you boo boo. I'm not judging you. Gluttony is a sin but I think it's the best one.

Here's some ideas for meals/plans:

Don't Waste the Crumbs
Don't Waste the Crumbs - December 2016
Woman's Day
Real Simple

And, of course, Pinterest is a godsend always (or a rabbit hole that you will go down forever until hours have passed without notice).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017