December 23rd: Mmm what smells good?


Today is December 23rd. Two days! Two! I am so excited for Christmas. What else am I excited for? 2018! Only 9 days! Lots of exclamation marks to note my excitement!

What are you guys doing on Christmas? I'm going to wake my family up way too early (because I always do) and then I'll watch everyone open their presents (because it makes me happy). Then, Jude will play for a little while and I'll make a Christmas lunch. Finally, we will go to my sister-in-law's house to have dinner and spend time with Caleb's side of the family. I have no idea what I'm making for Christmas lunch?

I have a bunch of cookbooks (I'm talking 20+ probably). I have never opened them or really cooked from them. I think I will this year. I have no idea what I'm going to make, but hopefully, these will give me an idea! Do you have cookbooks that collect dust too? Why do we collect them and never use them?

Today's task: Crack open a cookbook (or a website dedicated to recipes). Find a new recipe that you haven't tried before and want to. Make it! Run to the grocery store and grab the ingredients. Make it! Post a picture to facebook, twitter, and/or instagram and use hashtags  #busybeemama and #dustyrecipe. I really want to see what goodies you make!

Recipes Website #1
Recipes Website #2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017