December 16th: Brighten Up The World.


Today is December 16th. There are 9 days until Christmas and 15 days left until 2018. The days are ticking by like the seconds on a clock. I feel like I barely get to enjoy the day because I wake up and it's time for bed merely minutes later (or so it feels).

Do you ever have a stressful or bad day? Do you feel like crap emotionally some days? Sometimes you just feel like you need a good shoulder to lean on or someone to lend a ear? I have had a crap week. It's been emotionally taxing. A friend of mine (Hey Kacie!) messaged me and said something nice and it completely pulled me out of an emotional slump!

Today's task: Tell someone something nice today! Make their day. If you know someone is going through an emotional slump, tell them a joke or compliment them.


Here's some ideas:

  1. Your smile is contagious.
  2. You look great today.
  3. You're a smart cookie.
  4. I bet you make babies smile.
  5. You have impeccable manners.
  6. I like your style.
  7. You have the best laugh.
  8. I appreciate you.
  9. You are the most perfect you there is.
  10. You are enough.
  11. You're strong.
  12. Your perspective is refreshing.
  13. You're an awesome friend.
  14. You light up the room.
  15. You should be proud of yourself.
  16. You're more helpful than you realize.
  17. You have a great sense of humor.
  18. You're all that and a super-size bag of chips.
  19. On a scale from 1 to 10, you're an 11.
  20. You are brave.
  21. You are making a difference.
  22. You're like sunshine on a rainy day.
  23. You bring out the best in other people.
  24. You're a great listener.
  25. You were cool way before hipsters were cool.
  26. Hanging out with you is always a blast.
  27. You always know -- and say -- exactly what I need to hear when I need to hear it.
  28. Being around you makes everything better!
  29. You're wonderful.
  30. You have cute elbows. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017