Apologies.

It has been a rough few days in my household and elsewhere. It feels like my life is continuously being bombarded with bad news with only a piece of good news every now and then. I'm praying this changes, especially with Christmas around the corner. I feel like this year has been my lowest point. I keep telling myself that it can only go up from here.

If you pray, please pray for me and my entire family. My husband's grandfather is currently in the hospital and it's a very scary situation. He is probably one of my favorite old people alive and I will be very sad if something happens to him. My mother also received questionable news that we will not know further details of until a later date (but please pray for her anyways). Finally, my Aunt Si Si died. She is my mother's Great Aunt, but she will always be Aunt Si Si to me and many others. My Aunt Jackie was very close with her and the rest of my family is definitely feeling this loss very heavily. So please please please pray!

I could go on and on about the negative things happening in my life. I really could! The important thing for me to do right now is to take a deep breath and think about the good things in my life. I am alive. I have a loving husband and a son who is my pride and joy. I just have to keep my chin up and move forward through all of this.

I will catch up and continue the rest of the December series. I have not decided if I would catch up via one big blog post or if I would do a vlog instead. I'll figure it out and it will be posted ASAP as well as the rest of the series. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017