Life Update 10/9/17

Hello readers or passersby.

If you're new to my blog, my name is Dori McDonough. I go by Dori Roberts on the internet a lot because I am married but haven't changed my last name legally. I'm a mother. I'm a wife. I'm a graduate student. I'm a lot of things. I can label myself as several titles, but I'm more than that. One of my passions is writing. One day, I hope to write a few books. One day, I also hope to be a more effective activist for domestic violence victims. One day, I hope to do a lot of things.

I've blogged on several platforms: Tumblr, Wordpress, and others. I found my home here at Blogger. I'm not consistent. I know that's true. But I want to be more consistent. I really do. I think it would be healthy for me. So, please stay with me. Subscribe if you wish. This platform is for me. For you. For us all. Hopefully, there will be some sort of normalcy and consistency soon.

Until then.
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017