The Bachelor Season 21 - Week 9 (Part One).
Hello, my little Busy Bees! Here's week 9's recap for you. I have my graduate class on Monday nights so generally I enter the episode halfway and start from the beginning on my DVR. I sat down this evening and looked at my DVR. The episode tonight was only one hour?! How is it one hour? Does that mean there's one tomorrow as well or what? I guess I'll find out during the commercial breaks. Anyways, I'm excited to hear what Andi says... as well as excited to find out who went home. My guesses this week is that Raven or Corinne goes home. Then it'll be whoever doesn't, Vanessa, and Rachel. I think Rachel will go home third.
Andi wanted to sit down with good ol' Nick and talk about his experience as The Bachelor. She gave him some very solid advice about fantasy suite date nights. She gave him very solid advice in general. I think they even found a common ground and gave each other peace of mind from their own relationship. So, kudos to Andi's "surprise" visit!
What did Andi have to say?
Who went home?
Goodbye, farewell, to you my friend.
Corinne is homeward bound.
Thanks for the memories even if they weren't so great.
Who is left?
Some Thoughts I Had During the Episode:
- I love that Chris Harrison is escorting each woman out, arm-in-arm.
- What the hell is Corinne wearing?
- Oh hell yeah! Maybe 30, Nick says. He doesn't want to get engaged just because he is The Bachelor. I wonder how the producers feel about this.
- OH MY GOD RAVEN DOESN'T GO HOME. IS IT VANESSA OR CORINNE?!?!?!?!? OMG
- Side note: Wednesday = cast of Dancing of the Stars reveal for this season! It comes back on in three weeks!
- OH MY GOD HE DID IT. HE SENT CORINNE HOME.
- As much as I don't like Corinne, her reaction to not getting a rose was absolutely heartbreaking. She really loved him.
- Corinne, preach! Also, post-heartbreak nap as per the Corinne way.
- Off to Finland! It's FANTASY SUITE WEEK!
- Raven received the first date in Finland. It's beautiful and incredibly snowy.
- Halfway through the episode!
- By the way, Raven has never had an orgasm.
- Awkward Raven and Nick conversation about sex.
- I really think that Raven is growing on me, to be honest. I really want Vanessa to win, but if Raven won, I would be okay too.
- 15 more minutes! I guess we aren't going through every date this evening. Still no idea if there will be another episode tomorrow or if we have to wait until next week. Hopefully tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
- Hey, Raven. It's okay. I was in a relationship for a year and a half and he would never use the L-word with me. It's not just you, girl.
- I think Raven legitimately just wrote her vows as she told Nick she loved him.
- This was so dang cute! Oh my god.
- "I need to remind you of two things. I've only been with one person. The second thing is that my last boyfriend, my ex, never made me orgasm. Loss for words?" What the what.
- I really want to see the Northern Lights.
- NEXT WEEK. GOD DAMN IT. THREE HOURS?!?!?! So that means that there will be all the rest of the dates AND the rose ceremony. Then the women tell all. I love it. I'm so excited! Then that means the week after.... finally. The finale. It's only been 12 freaking weeks. Not really. It just feels that long.
See you all next week at 8/7 central.