The Bachelor Season 21 - Week 7.

At the end of the episode, they eluded that Nick was giving up, but we all know otherwise. There is a rumor that Rachel will be the next Bachelorette. I would be so into that. I believe Rachel will be the second or third to go. I'm still rooting for Nick and Vanessa love. I'll be posting soon after this episode about who I think will be going home in order. I completely understand Nick is scared and upset about the process, but he needs to just stick it out another four weeks. Or talk to the women. These women really care about him. Anyways, let's go! Next week is hometowns!




Rose Ceremony (from week 6):

Received a Rose:
Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Six left.

Didn't receive a rose:
No rose ceremony!


Week #7 Dates

One-on-One Date: Vanessa.
Hint: Let's go deeper ...
Date Description: Boat ride, expressing emotions. Snorkeling.
Rose: No roses this week except the group date.

Group Date #1: Corinne. Kristina. Raven.
Hint: Let's jump in with both feet first.
Date Description: On a yacht. Yachting. Snorkeling again. Swimming with sharks.
Rose: Raven.

One-on-One Date: Danielle M.
Hint: Let's ride off into the sunset together.
Date Description: Exploring Bimini.
Rose: No roses this week except group date.

One-on-One Date: Rachel.
Hint: Let's get a taste of the local flavor.
Date Description: Local bar. Talking about life and loved ones. She came back early, but not because she was sent home. It was a short date.
Rose: No roses this week except group date.

Who was sent home early: 

Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN




Those who were sent home: No rose ceremony (probably won't have one)


Who is probably going to Hometowns?


Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL

Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX

Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR




Some Thoughts/Questions I Had During Tonight's Episode:

  • These reactions are completely reasonable from the women. And Nick too.
  • Nick IS staying in!
  • Off to Bimini.
  • Where Bimini you ask? The Bahamas. Super tiny. 
  • Corinne is supposed to really try to have sex with Nick this week.
  • Corinne's face. Oh my god. She is so pissed about Vanessa having the one-on-one.
  • Hometowns is next week. I love hometowns because the families are always super interesting.
  • I think everyone is going to get super upset by Corinne having sex or something.
  • I love Vanessa and Nick together. I think they're real. They don't act like they have to try hard or put effort into their relationship. Always so honest.
  • And there goes Corinne being catty.
  • My mom brought up a good point. What happens if you've never been snorkeling?
  • Oh damn. Group date = angry Corinne.
  • Vanessa is falling in love with, Nick!
  • Oh my god, Nick. Get to the point.
  • That was a shitty answer. Poor Vanessa. Don't worry. She's still here!
  • Raven pulling out her Dirty South self and threatening sharks.
  • Nope. So much nope.
  • Poor Kristina. I just want to hug her too. Sharks are serious business, man.
  • I almost want Corinne to make it to hometown just so that we can all meet Raquel.
  • I hope we get to have a rose ceremony this episode. I need one.
  • I'm assuming they will have to do a rose ceremony since next week is hometowns.
  • I hope Kristina gets the group date rose.
  • The four people I want for hometowns is Kristina, Rachel, Vanessa, and Danielle M. I feel like Danielle M has fallen to the wayside a little though. So, if anything I would love Raven. I just have this feeling that Corinne won't go home. 
  • Corinne hasn't had a one-on-one. I think if they did, he would realize that they aren't ready.
  • Oh look, Corinne is being less portrayed as the villain. In comparison to the other weeks.
  • RAVEN IS GOING TO HOMETOWNS.
  • Oh shit. That means Danielle M and Kristina are going home. Or by some miracle Corinne.
  • Halfway done with the episode!
  • I feel like this one-on-one with Nick and Danielle M. is really awkward. She's so sweet and soft-spoken. I love it.
  • THE LOOK ON NICK'S FACE WHEN SHE ASKED HOW HE FELT.
  • Bye Danielle. I'll miss you. Hit me up girl. Let's be best friends.
  • That means either Kristina or Corinne. I hope the latter but at the same time Raquel.
  • Who will it be?
  • And here we go. Let's see what happens with Corinne.
  • 30 more minutes left. One more one-on-one and this Corinne thing as well as the rose ceremony.
  • I hate the sound of kissing and heavy breathing.
  • TURNED DOWN! SHE WAS TURNED DOWN!
  • I wonder which woman is going home so bad. I almost want to fast-forward through Rachel's date (even though I love her) and find out now. Instant gratification. Of course.
  • I'm bummed because Danielle M. was part of my final four guess. Rachel, Vanessa, and Corinne were my other guesses.
  • THE BACHELORETTE WILL BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT!
  • Oh shit. Is there going to be a rose ceremony? Looks like he has already made up his mind.
  • OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
  • Oh my god Kristina. I just want to hug you so much right now. This is the most upsetting breakup.
  • BTW Kristina is going home because there is love but not in love and he wants her to find the best person who puts her first always. So heartbreaking.
  • They are making it seem like there will only be three people for hometowns. 
  • But I doubt it.
  • They are making it seem like Corinne is sent home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017