The Bachelor Season 21 - Week 6.

I am so interested in watching this episode. I hope and pray that Corinne get sent home or at least that Nick gives Taylor a second to spew her truth. This season has been really boring in comparison to the other three season of Bachelor nation shows I've seen. I keep rooting on Nick in his hope for love, but it seems to be one thing after another. So fingers crossed! We only have this week and four (or five if they decide to extend it one more) more episodes. And I hope we have a rose ceremony tonight for week 6!





Rose Ceremony (from week 5):

Received a Rose:

Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA
Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
Jasmine G., 29, pro basketball dancer, San Francisco, CA
Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN

Nine left.


Didn't receive a rose:

Alexis, 23, aspiring dolphin trainer, Secaucus, NJ

Jaimi, 28, chef, New Orleans, LA

Josephine, 24, registered nurse, Santa Cruz, CA



Week #6 Dates

One-on-One Date: Kristina.
Hint: None.
Date Description: Flying in a small plane around the island... Talking. Dinner.
Rose: Kristina.

Group Date #1: Rachel, Raven, Vanessa, Danielle M., Jasmine, Corinne.
Hint: Life's a beach.
Date Description: They are playing games on a beach. Having fun, I think?
Rose: I must have missed if one was given out, but I don't think they showed it.

Two-on-One Date: Whitney and Danielle L.
Hint: None.
Date Description: None
Rose: NEITHER ONE GOT A ROSE! 

Who was sent home early: 

Jasmine G., 29, pro basketball dancer, San Francisco, CA

Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN

Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA


Those who were sent home: No rose ceremony (probably wouldn't have been one anyways)

Number of those who remain: 6 (as of the end of the episode)

My Top 3 Ladies This Week: Kristina, Danielle M., Vanessa.


Some Thoughts/Questions I Had During Tonight's Episode:

  • They labelled this the most "extreme" two on one date in Bachelor history? Bullhockey. Chad v. Alex was pretty badass. So was Olivia v. Haley/Emily (I can never remember!)
  • Danielle M. is such a sweetheart. 
  • Nick looks good in that long-sleeve shirt.
  • Corinne has this evil queen smile on like she thinks she is going to be able to get away with being a manipulative bitch.
  • SEND CORINNE HOME!
  • Can these girls really refer to the Bachelor as their boyfriend? I mean he is dating like 20-30 different girls at a time. It isn't exclusive at least. I don't know. Maybe it is just me.
  • It's been 10 minutes. Corinne is still here. Rose ceremony is coming up.
  • Raven has such an old-fashioned south accent. I love it.
  • Guessing that if two or three people will go home again... it'll be either Josephine, Alexis, Whitney, or Jaimi even.
  • No cocktail party?! What's the point? Cocktail parties are when a majority of conversation takes place. I mean, I get that this isn't his first rodeo, but these poor women.
  • I wonder if that means he isn't sending anyone home tonight.
  • oh shit. people are going home!
  • HA THE LAST FOUR ARE THE ONES I PICKED!
  • On to Saint Thomas! A beautiful beach, a beautiful island.
  • I feel like it's weird that it's week six and Nick doesn't really seem very passionate about anyone.
  • I want to hug Jasmine G. I feel your pain. This process sucks because it doesn't necessarily give everyone a fair chance with him.
  • Apparently, Saint Thomas has been in U.S. possession for 100 years as of next month. Fun fact.
  • Does Corinne not understand that if she and Nick were to end up together that he would probably not be okay with having a maid/nanny? Just saying. He's almost 40.
  • Kristina's life story is heartbreaking. I want to hug her and adopt a teenager from Russia. 
  • Another two-on-one? What the hell?
  • Everyone is so fed up with Nick and Corinne.
  • OH MY GOD. A FIGHT! YES! 
  • I understand all of the feelings that the women are expressing in this preview for what is going to happen the rest of the episode.
  • Every woman deserves to be valued by their significant other. 
  • Person*.
  • These dates are FLYING by. There must be some D R A M A later.
  • They're playing games on the beach.
  • Shocker: Corinne doesn't want to get sweaty.
  • I think Jasmine is either being butthurt (DESERVEDLY!)  or a drunk.
  • All the girls are getting fed up. Shit is going to go down. Nick even knows it.
  • Halfway through the episode!
  • Like I said last week, "I'm feeling it too, Rachel". Things are going down badly.
  • I'm really confused why Danielle L. and Whitney are on the two-on-one, but I think it's because they're essentially the two weakest links. Even though he and Danielle L. had a lot of chemistry during the Backstreet Boys date.
  • Oh my god, Jasmine. We get it.
  • Vanessa is exactly how I feel about Jasmine bitching.
  • And here goes Jasmine and Nick.
  • Oh my god, she's LOSING IT! She just told Nick she wanted to choke him. WEIRD.
  • STOP JASMINE. STOP TALKING ABOUT CHOKING. WEIRD.
  • And.... there she goes.
  • I think a lot of the reason I think Nick acts distant from these women (in my opinion) is because it seems like he is just sending girls home left and right. I mean, if he isn't feeling it, I'm glad he's sending them home, but I almost feel like he doesn't have any connection to any of them. 
  • What if he sends both Whitney and Danielle L. home? Betting it now.
  • A little over 30 minutes left. Eeep!
  • I always enjoy when Nick describes his feelings for these women because we don't exactly see everything that goes on (but as previously mentioned, he seems careless) and it kind of gives us a peek of behind the scenes.
  • I read tweets the other day (on accident) and everyone said Danielle L. had the worst personality. 
  • Oh shit. What's going on.... Nick. what. are. you. doing.
  • OH SHIT. NICK IS KICKING THEM TO THE CURB.
  • I'm telling you... he's ruthless.
  • Wow. He didn't kick Danielle L. to the curb. I'm sure it'll happen by the end of the episode. 
  • I always love when it looks like they are being abandoned on an island (or wherever).
  • And there's still a little over 20 minutes left. This episode is flying by. Does this mean we'll get a rose ceremony?!?!?!
  • Oh shit. Here he goes. You watch. He's going to send her ass packing.
  • Ugh.... I guess that means no rose ceremony since there is only ten minutes left.
  • Called it!
  • So there's now six women and I doubt there will be a rose ceremony now (just because I know how this works). And there's week seven, week eight, week nine, and week ten. So there will be two people on week 10, three people on week 9, 4 on week 8, and then that means two people will go home next week probably. That's just how it generally goes. It may or may not go that way. I'm just amazed by how many people are being sent home without a blink of an eye.
  • All the girls are going to freak the fuck out.
  • Nick is legitimately having a breakdown. My heart.
  • I know that Nick isn't going to leave because they go to Finland. I swear he's going to have sex with Corinne and she's going to be pissed if he sends her home afterwards. (which would kind of be a dick move)
  • It's over. We're free. And then there was six.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017