The Bachelor Season 21 - Week Five.

I am getting so frustrated with the lack of rose ceremonies at the end of the episode. Can you believe it's week five already? We're like halfway done! I wish it were week 7 already though. Actually, week 10! I'm over the Corinne drama and I want to know who "won" the final rose. Speaking of Corinne: In the preview for this week, they showed a Taylor/Corinne showdown. I'm guessing a two-on-one date and I'm guessing one goes home! My hope is that it's Corinne, but in all honesty, it'll probably be Taylor, due to a pity party of some sort. Hit "read more" and enjoy the spoilers!




Rose Ceremony (from week 4):

Received a Rose:
Alexis, 23, aspiring dolphin trainer, Secaucus, NJ
Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA
Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
Jaimi, 28, chef, New Orleans, LA
Jasmine G., 29, pro basketball dancer, San Francisco, CA
Josephine, 24, registered nurse, Santa Cruz, CA
Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
Taylor, 23, mental health counselor, Seattle, WA
Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN

Thirteen left.

Didn't receive a rose:

Astrid, 26, plastic surgery office manager, Tampa, FL

Sarah, 26, grade school teacher, Newport Beach, CA


Week #4 Dates

One-on-One Date: Rachel
Hint: Where have you beignet all my life?
Date Description: They are at a farmers market. They went dancing around the streets of New Orleans. Then onto dinner.
Rose: Rachel

Group Date #1: Josephine, Kristina, Alexis, Raven, Jaimi, Vanessa, Danielle M., Whitney, Jasmine, Danielle L.
Hint: 'Til Death Do Us Part.
Date Description: They are at the Houmas House. It's a haunted house! 
Rose: Danielle M.

Two-on-One Date: Corinne and Taylor.
Hint: Meet me on the Bayou.
Date Description: They are dealing with voo doo in the woods. Sketchy.
Rose: Corinne.

Who was sent home early: 

Taylor, 23, mental health counselor, Seattle, WA


Those who were sent home: NO ROSE CEREMONY. A-FUCKING-GAIN.

Number of those who remain: 12 (as of the end of the episode)

My Top 3 Ladies This Week: Rachel. Danielle M. Vanessa.


Some Thoughts/Questions I Had During Tonight's Episode:

  • I'm sick of it too, Rachel.
  • Drama drama drama
  • Can we get these two marriage counseling?
  • From what we have seen, Taylor has talked shit on two different people and it isn't really bullying... Because she is talking to Corinne about her issues. And the other one she took control of the situation.
  • OH MY GOD YOU LITTLE MANIPULATIVE BITCH.
  • These poor women are becoming icicles. 
  • Corinne is the worst. Corinne is the worst. Corinne is the worst.
  • They are off to New Orleans!
  • "I like gators, grits, and a good time"
  • These hotel/suites rooms are always the best
  • Aw, look at Nick, that little gentlemen. Being vulnerable and chivalrous.
  • Rachel got the rose! Yasss girl! An African American woman made it past week five!
  • It must be October this week because Halloween.
  • I hope it's terrifying.
  • SCARE THEM SHITLESS!
  • Halfway done!
  • Oh man, that ghost. Run, bitches.
  • I really don't have much to say about this episode.
  • Though, I totally understand Taylor's logic. If Nick chooses Corinne again, I don't know if I would want to stay because of his taste in women.
  • I haven't been paying attention. This episode has been kind of blah.
  • I just want to tell Corinne to trip and break a heel.
  • I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PICKED HER.
  • Actually I can, but I think I lost a little respect for him as a person.
  • I swear to god there will not be a rose ceremony and I'm SO ANNOYED.
  • I hope they bring Taylor back with a vengeance. 
  • Oh please have Taylor call Nick out.
  • OH PLEASE YES
  • HERE COMES TAYLOR. LAYING DOWN THE LAW.
  • Oh shit. The preview for next week.
  • They are like... insinuating that Corinne goes home too now. 
  • Did he send Corinne fucking home?! HOLY TITS.
  • I have a feeling he's going to send home Jaimi and Alexis next, b t w.
  • Oh my god. Alexis's fear of Nicholas Cage. It's hilarious. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017