The Bachelor Season 21 - Week 3.

Last week ended with a very big cliffhanger! Liz was voted off the island (so to speak). They were on group date #2 and there was not a rose given out to a single soul past that point. The women were shocked. I was shocked. My main question was: WHO DIDN'T GET A ROSE? If you haven't watched week three's episode of the Bachelor, don't keep going unless you want to fall into Spoilersland.




FINISHING UP WEEK #2 

Dates (from week 2):


Group Date #2 (from week 2): Christen, Josephine, Astrid, Jaimi, Kristina, and  Liz.

Rose: Christen

Rose Ceremony (from week 2):

Received a Rose:

Alexis, 23, aspiring dolphin trainer, Secaucus, NJ
Astrid, 26, plastic surgery office manager, Tampa, FL
Brittany, 26, travel nurse, Santa Monica, CA
Christen, 25, wedding videographer, Tulsa, OK
Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA
Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
Dominique, 25, restaurant server, Los Angeles, CA
Jaimi, 28, chef, New Orleans, LA
Jasmine G., 29, pro basketball dancer, San Francisco, CA
Josephine, 24, registered nurse, Santa Cruz, CA
Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
Sarah, 26, grade school teacher, Newport Beach, CA
Taylor, 23, mental health counselor, Seattle, WA
Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN

Did Not Receive a Rose:

Elizabeth, 24, marketing manager, Dallas, TX

Hailey, 23, photographer, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Lacey, 25, digital marketing manager, Manhattan, NY



WEEK #3 DATES

Group Date #1: Danielle L., Kristina, Christen, Whitney, Taylor, Jasmine G., Corinne.
Hint: EVERYBODY!
Date Description: Backstreet Boys! They want background dancers for their concert that night. The winner gets to be serenaded with Nick by the Backstreet Boys.
Challenge Winner: Danielle L.
Rose: Danielle L.

One-on-One Date: Vanessa
Hint: You make me feel like I'm floating
Date Description: Flying on a plane in zero gravity like they are astronauts.
Rose: Vanessa

Group Date #2: Rachel, Alexis, Astrid, Jaimi, Sarah, Brittany, Dominque.
Hint: I'm done playing the field
Date Description: They are at a track because Nick competed in high school and college. Carl Lewis, Allyson Felix, and Michelle Carter (Olympic athletes) are here to help them do a variety of track and field competitions. The winner gets Nick's heart ('the gold'). The winner gets to sit in a hot tub with Nick for some one-on-one time.
Challenge Winner: Astrid
Rose: Rachel

Who didn't go on a date: Danielle M., Josephine, Raven.

Who was sent home early: 
Dominique 


Those who were sent home: NO ROSE CEREMONY


Number of those who remain: 17 (as of the end of the episode)


My Top 4 Ladies This Week: Vanessa, Rachel, Astrid, and Danielle L.

Some Thoughts/Questions I Had During Tonight's Episode:


  • This is about to get really awkward.
  • So it goes straight from the cliff-hanger to the next day. 
  • The girls are losing it for some reason.
  • I really like how transparent that Nick is trying to be. Especially about the Liz situation now.
  • I'm really confused by why everyone is completely acting traumatized by this Liz situation.
  • Will people really leave over this?
  • I still don't know everyone's names by now. I wish I had a subtitle for every single person so I could put name to face.
  • Corinne IS KILLING ME ALREADY.
  • Nick is acting so awkward.
  • SHE IS LIKE MOAN-TALKING. 
  • I completely understand the women's reactions now. Because I'd be kind of irritated too. It can always be perceived negatively on him.
  • NICE AND CUTE, SERIOUSLY
  • Corinne has like bailed from the rose ceremony. 
  • Vanessa is just not having any of this bullshit.
  • Nick is definitely peeved about Corinne not showing up.
  • I've always wondered how the interviews happen about the rose ceremony. Before or after or during?
  • And now we're onto week number 3.
  • I'm so excited about the dates this week because of the Backstreet Boys.
  • Oh my god I have chills.
  • I LOVE THE BACKSTREET BOYS! 
  • I am so jealous of the group date. I am so jealous.
  • If I wasn't married, I feel like I would have gone on this date.
  • Everyone wants to punch Taylor and Corinne in the face because of their comments about the date.
  • I feel like I could never be on the Bachelor due to my lack of make-up skills and.... fashion skills in general. You go, girls. You have skills.
  • WRONG, NICK, GIRLS.
  • I would be in Corinne's shoes because my dancing skills are very... well, they're definitely not skills.
  • Corinne is crying in the bathroom right now because she feels so uncomfortable right now. Legitimately.
  • They're performing at iHeart radio. That's really cool. My younger self (actually, my adult self too) is very jealous.
  • "NICK IS BACK, ALRIGHT!"
  • They didn't do a horrible job dancing! I'm proud of them.
  • I definitely felt like Danielle L. and Jasmine would have been the ones to win. Danielle L. for the win! She gets to dance with Nick while the Backstreet Boys sung "I Want It That Way" to them. So perfect.
  • Corinne cannot handle other girls dating Nick. This happens every season.
  • Okay, now they are going back to have their one-on-one conversations.
  • Essentially halfway through the episode now! 
  • Corinne apologized. Shocker.
  • She just used Donald Trump's campaign slogan. I just feel like Corinne needs smacked. Grow up, girl.
  • Corinne disappeared again.
  • Danielle L. and Nick are really cute together. Like I'm into it.
  • Raquel is Corinne's nanny. She makes her food and makes her bed. She does it all. Corinne thinks that IT MAKES HER HAPPY TO DO THAT. Oh my god.
  • Jasmine just busted her ass. Poor girl.
  • I'm thinking that Danielle L. will get the rose.
  • She got it! 
  • Vanessa is the epitome of how I feel about the actions on The Bachelor.
  • So I started watching an episode of Series of Unfortunate Events with my mom and now I'm back at it.
  • Vanessa is so precious. I hope she ends up engaged to Nick. She's my pick for the final rose, everyone!
  • They're going on a zero gravity plane ride. I would vomit.
  • That is seriously the coolest date ever. I would LOVE to do something like that.
  • They are having the goofiest fun date together. I love the chemistry they have together.
  • The dates this week are on point. 
  • Poor Vanessa. She's sick to her stomach. I just want to hug her. 
  • The fact that is Nick is babying her is perfect. Like ugh husband material. (The last statement is kind of funny because of the fact this show is supposed to end in a husband and wife situation).
  • Don't make out post-vomiting. Grossssssss!
  • For people who have met each other only  three weeks ago, Nick and Vanessa are pretty dang good together (At least it seems that way!)
  • Oh my god. Nick crying. Can't handle how precious he is on this season.
  • BTW: Nick is pretty head-over-heels for Vanessa. She has a lot of qualities that he's looking for. 
  • ...AND EVERYONE WATCHED THIS CUTENESS AND FORGOT ABOUT CORINNE.
  • 30 more minutes, guys.
  • It's a Nick-cathalon! 
  • Carl Lewis looks like an actor, but I can't figure out what from. Maybe that one guy from Timeless.
  • Jaimi has all the commentary.
  • Rachel, Astrid, and Alexis.. I'm guessing to move on.
  • MAN, I AM SO FUCKING GOOD AT GUESSING. (I was right)
  • The winner gets to sit in a hot tub with Nick. What an interesting prize.
  •  Rachel dropped the ring off the table. Oh my god. Then she turned around to get it and she shattered it with her foot. Astrid got it though!
  • No talk about Corinne in so long. So happy. I'm the only one talking about her. Mostly because it's weird since the last two episodes and a half have been about her.
  • Damn, Nick is being savage with Dominique. Hugs, Dom.
  • I like that Nick has been through this experience so many times that he knows not to just keep people around just because.
  • There's a pool party!
  • Pooooooooool party! 
  • No cocktail party though so girls will be pulling out all the stops.
  • Why would you do your makeup if you're about to go swimming? Legitimate question. Someone please answer this.
  • I love that all the asses have to be blurred.
  • All the girls are just... watching. Why don't you stop it?
  • Is she naked? Did they do it? What happened here?
  • Corinne sleeps a lot.
  • Yaaaaas, go Raven! Tell Nick how it is.
  • Yaaaaaas, girls. Get it. This was always my issue with Olivia on Ben's season. No one truly ever let him see how bad she was. And then six or seven weeks in, she got stranded on an island. Corinne is the equivalent .
  • I absolutely love how Vanessa is blunt as fuck.
  • Oh my god. The preview for next week is beautiful. It is pretty Corinne-centered, but I'm pretty sure we'll see more facets of her personality and true nature.
What did you think about this week's The Bachelor? Pretty intense like campers, huh? Here's the preview for next week. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 2018 Television Cancellations and Renewals

2018

Ugly Sweater Secret Santa Christmas Party 2017