Today is December 26th. It's a Tuesday! Christmas is over. Back to your normal lives (unfortunately). Today is a new day and, in 6 days, it'll be a new year! That means you'll say goodbye to the things that are over in 2017. One thing that I do several times a year is check expiration dates and clean out my freezer/fridge/cabinets. It's easy not to notice when your mayonnaise expires. I don't want to be that person who accidentally ingests something expired or rotten. It's something that I've always been weary of. If your trash pick-up is on Mondays, your trash will be picked up Tuesday probably. And hey, guess what? It's Tuesday. Perhaps I should have posted this yesterday... Today's task : Clean out your fridge, your freezer, your cabinets, etc. Check expiration dates. Check for mold or mildew. See if it's frostbitten. Throw it away!
Today is December 3. There are 22 days until Christmas and 28 days left in 2017. Each day seems to be going by so quickly. I feel like 2018 will be here before we know it. It's Sunday. It's a lazy day. Do you have a computer? A laptop or a desktop? I have a laptop. I use it frequently (like right now). It's important in my life since I am in graduate school and teach and blog and other things that require a computer. The one thing I hate about computers (and any electronic) is that memory is limited. Today's Task : Clean out your folders on your computer. Erase/trash any files or items that you no longer need. Organize your files into folders for easy organization. Don't forget to empty your trash can afterward. My download folder is horrible about getting overloaded. I usually do this two or three times a year. I'll show you an example of what I'm talking about as far as today's task. Before: After: Doesn't that look so mu...
Today is December 18th. There is ONE WEEK (!!!!) until Christmas and TWO WEEKS until 2018. Holy cannoli! Can we just take a moment to... I'm just going to start having miniature sing-a-long blog posts. Maybe I should get better at singing or writing. These are skills I have, but they're not very great. I could probably improve on a few different skills of mine. Why is it important to improve on skills? Certain skills can help brighten up your resume Knowledge and skills are things you should always improve Reap personal rewards To get a certain job To be a better person Because you're bored and want to be the very best like no one ever was ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today's task: Pick a skill (or two) and improve them! Or pick a new skill (or two) and gain them in general. You can always improve! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Some Skills (or Talents) to Improve on (or Gain) Communication skills ...
Comments
Post a Comment