Today is December 26th. It's a Tuesday! Christmas is over. Back to your normal lives (unfortunately). Today is a new day and, in 6 days, it'll be a new year! That means you'll say goodbye to the things that are over in 2017. One thing that I do several times a year is check expiration dates and clean out my freezer/fridge/cabinets. It's easy not to notice when your mayonnaise expires. I don't want to be that person who accidentally ingests something expired or rotten. It's something that I've always been weary of. If your trash pick-up is on Mondays, your trash will be picked up Tuesday probably. And hey, guess what? It's Tuesday. Perhaps I should have posted this yesterday... Today's task : Clean out your fridge, your freezer, your cabinets, etc. Check expiration dates. Check for mold or mildew. See if it's frostbitten. Throw it away!
Today is December 3. There are 22 days until Christmas and 28 days left in 2017. Each day seems to be going by so quickly. I feel like 2018 will be here before we know it. It's Sunday. It's a lazy day. Do you have a computer? A laptop or a desktop? I have a laptop. I use it frequently (like right now). It's important in my life since I am in graduate school and teach and blog and other things that require a computer. The one thing I hate about computers (and any electronic) is that memory is limited. Today's Task : Clean out your folders on your computer. Erase/trash any files or items that you no longer need. Organize your files into folders for easy organization. Don't forget to empty your trash can afterward. My download folder is horrible about getting overloaded. I usually do this two or three times a year. I'll show you an example of what I'm talking about as far as today's task. Before: After: Doesn't that look so mu...
Today is December 23rd. Two days! Two! I am so excited for Christmas. What else am I excited for? 2018! Only 9 days! Lots of exclamation marks to note my excitement! What are you guys doing on Christmas? I'm going to wake my family up way too early (because I always do) and then I'll watch everyone open their presents (because it makes me happy). Then, Jude will play for a little while and I'll make a Christmas lunch. Finally, we will go to my sister-in-law's house to have dinner and spend time with Caleb's side of the family. I have no idea what I'm making for Christmas lunch? I have a bunch of cookbooks (I'm talking 20+ probably). I have never opened them or really cooked from them. I think I will this year. I have no idea what I'm going to make, but hopefully, these will give me an idea! Do you have cookbooks that collect dust too? Why do we collect them and never use them? Today's task: Crack open a cookbook (or a website dedicated to re...
Comments
Post a Comment